28 March, 2020
Quality Assurance Controller (Pharmaceutical Experience) – We are urgently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Controller (must have Pharmaceutical industry experience) to set the quality standards and procedures and ensure that these are adhered to . Additionally, you will ensure documentation and procedures are continuously reviewed and updated as per management directive, local standards, and regulations..
Desired Skills & Experience
- SA ID
- B.Sc. Degree
- Experience of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO 22000 FSSC
- Knowledge and 5 years previous experience gained within a similar QA role in the pharmaceutical industry (non negotiable)
- Experienced in initiating, maintaining a stability program and compiling and interpreting stability data
- Supplier auditing
- Understanding and adherence to SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ability to plan and organise an effective work flow and work to a demanding work schedule and under pressure
- Analytical thinker, able to work in a demanding work schedule
Your Key responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure documentation and procedures are continuously reviewed and updated as per management directive, local standards, and regulations for Forward Solutions.
- Assist other departments with identifying and creating new procedures.
- Manage control of all forms, reports, records, and new documents created, control their issue and the archived documentation.
- Manage Forward Solution test specifications.
- Review and create worksheets on SAP.
- Develop Test criteria and manage external testing where required
- Maintain master file of all worksheets
- Review all batch records, capture results and release product for sale.
- Investigate and manage all deviations related to Forward Solutions
- Participate in MOC investigations
- Manage all Forward Solution Toller quality and coordinate and perform Toller audits
- Manage the Validation activities of the site.
- Perform line opening, closing and in process checks for all Forward Solution packing on site.
- Deputise for QA Manager when absent taking on the responsibility of material release.
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg East (Kempton Park)
- Offer: Market related salary plus benefits
- Candidates must have SA ID
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to -Please upload your CV here- (Ref: QAC_C_G)
Sapientis Human Resources are a specialist recruitment and contracting agency specializing in Financial Services and Strategy, Information Technology and Consumer Goods | For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.talentdesk247.com