21 June, 2021
Customer Engagement internship opportunity
A company in education and training has opportunities available for 2 interns for a 3-month project to start asap. The role will be based in Sunninghill, Johannesburg and working hours will be 08h30 to 16h30, Mon – Fri. Interns will be required to arrange their own transportation to and from work and their own meals. An allowance will be paid towards these costs. Full training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will involve both inbound and outbound calling and email interactions and some in-person activities.
– Responding to customer enquiries received
– Following up on leads generated from marketing campaigns
– Compiling customer data into records sheets
– Compiling database records of company contact details
– Initiating communication campaigns via telephone and email
– Assisting at promotional events such as mall stands, brochure distribution and similar
Desired Experience & Qualification
– Grade 12 (matric) or equivalent NQF 4 – NON-NEGOTIABLE
– customer service or call centre experience is advantageous
– desire to actively engage with customers
– interest in education and training or healthcare is advantageous
– must have clear speaking voice and confident telephone manner
– must have business-level English skills (a skills test will be conducted)
– must be able to utilise Microsoft Office suite (a skills test will be conducted)
– must be SA citizen or have valid work permit
Package & Remuneration
R3000 per month allowance.
No other benefits.
Please send your CV and a 30 second video clip of you explaining how you feel you are the right person for this opportunity to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Applications not meeting these criteria will be automatically disqualified.
If you have not heard back from us within 5 days of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.