28 March, 2020
Programme Coordinator (S047/2020) The National Treasury South Africa – Pretoria : The incumbent will be required to: Coordinate and render an administrative support services to the Economic Services chief directorate.
Remuneration Package R316,791.00 per annum (Excl. benefits)
Reference: (Ref. S047/2020)
Qualifications and experience requirements: A minimum National Diploma/ Degree Public Administration/ Business Management/ Project Management
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience obtained in an office administrative environment
• Knowledge of the PFMA and Treasury Regulations
• Knowledge and exposure to the budget coordination processes
• Knowledge of the analysis and interpretation of internal policies for the correct application thereof.
Some key outputs include: Integrated CD Business Support: Co-ordinate and perform quality assurance on
processes pertaining to all in-coming and out-going memoranda for service enhancement and standardisation
Develop and maintain a filing system for record and audit purposes
• Initiate the integration of all business units within
Economic Services to monitor the effectiveness of service delivery and propose improvement where necessary
•Administer leave centrally within the Economic Services business sphere and update the leave register for verification
- Assist with the monitoring of all procurement and administrative initiatives and verify alignment of claims and invoices
- Draft memoranda and record all on an electronic filing system for record purposes and editing where required CD
Business Support: Acknowledge and confirm meetings, invitations to workshops and co-ordinate and assist business
units to attain their outputs• Provide inputs to the compilation of agendas, taking minutes, and follow-up on required
outstanding commitments from business units within Economic Services• Administer all duties with utmost discretion
Quality Assurance Controller (Pharmaceutical Experience)
in the execution of confidential matters and converse with clients in utmost diplomacy Stakeholder Relations and Engagement: Engage internal clients on the coordination and enhancement of the integration of dual processes for execution within Economic Services
• Attend to clients’ needs, address concerns and complains timeously, to improvement relations with stakeholders, and obtain their trust in Economic Services’ service offerings
• Analyse quotations for the attainment of the most effective and efficient procurement of goods and services and advise accordingly
Budget Co-ordination: Assist and prepare relevant documentation pertaining to the consolidated
budgetary inputs in compliance with the MTEF requirements and cycle
• Monitor expenditure against commitments and sensitise on possible on over spending
• Initiate the movement of funds between items after consultation with relevant stakeholders and compile relevant papers for execution.
Applications may be sent via e-mail to Recruit.PF@treasury.gov.za
Closing date: 14 April 2020 at 12:00pm
Please note: We only accept applications sent via email to the above mentioned email address in a PDF
format. The National Treasury no longer accepts hand delivered or posted applications.
Please also ensure that you read the full advert for guidance on how to send your applications.
For further information regarding the positions please visit our careers page
http://www.treasury.gov.za/careers/default.aspx or contact: Human Resources on 012 315 5100
follow the voice prompts and press number 2.