22 March, 2020
Customer Support Administrator wanted in Midrand :Reporting to the CSM, The CSA will be responsible for the overall Customer services activities of the South African Operation. The main purpose of the job is to oversee ad maintain an efficient customer care function in a Production environment and communicate timeously to effected persons any issues arising that may affect production deadlines
- Responsible for acknowledging the receipt of RFQ to the Customer Support Manager.
- Responsible for creating a quotation and ensuring that the pricing conditions (mark ups) for different customers are met and noting the terms of payment for the respective customers.
- Follow-up on the credit management and reconciliation of the account with Accounting Department, through the Customer Support Manager, via e-mail or Purchase Order, the Sales Administrator is responsible for creating a Sales Order.
- Ensure adherence to KPI requirements when creating the sales order i.e. OTR5b, Export Control & the TOP 5.
- Responsible for sending the order acknowledgement to the Customer Support Manager.
- Ensure regular follow up is provided to the Customer Support Manager, with pertinent information on the status of the order whilst understanding their needs to make modifications if necessary.
- Responsible for launching delivery when the parts are available and invoice within the correct accounting period.
- If the spares or consumables are not available on WDS, responsible for then requesting a quote from the procurement department, which constitutes a channel 70 order.
- (Note: The processes (1 to 9) are the same as WDS, except you will request the quote from the Procurement agents and constantly following up with them on status of the order).
- Once the spares or consumables are received in Logistics and the Goods Received Voucher is issued, responsible for launching the delivery and invoice within the correct accounting period.
Maintenance Planning Inspection follow-up:
- Attendance to maintenance meetings everyday if some your fleet/aircraft are in MRO process.
- Constant follow-up with planning of MRO actions:
- Tracking of Gantt charts with committed delivery date to customer.
- Tracking of spare parts status (including standard exchange and repair and overhaul).
- Constant update of status to Customer Support Manager.
Financial requirements and WIP:
- Ensure that margins are met by reconciling the WIP report to the sales order and then to invoicing.
- Attendance to specific customer meetings when required.
- Responsible for Minutes of Meeting reporting.
- Ensure that the laptop is synchronized with relevant files and emails.
- Ensure that you are always reachable on the standby cellphone.
- If a request for quotation is received during standby from the Customer Support Manager or directly from the customer, the quotation has to be issued and sent to the customer directly, copy to the Customer Support Manager.
- All the liaising with the AOG desk and the customer will be done by the designated standby person.
- If there is a credit management issue during standby period, it must be sorted out directly with Finance Department and reported to the customer.
- Matric- Not Negotiable.
- Previous experience in an AVIATION AME / Production facility
- A min of 3-5 years production planning experience in a similar / automotive / aviation environment
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years” experience in a heavy aircraft customization or production environment is desired.
- Experience operating within an integrated manufacturing system is desirable, such as SAP. MS Office skills especially MS Excel and MS Access are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are desired.
- Analytically minded with the ability and inclination to work accurately with financial detail Ability to listen and communicate effectively at all levels
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be innovative, resourceful and action-orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative and take accountability for own actions
- A team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet set deadlines
Please visit our website www.talentsolutions.za.com and apply online only – No Emailed / Whatsapp applications will be accepted
Please exhibit your professionalism and do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
The interview process starts with the ability to follow instruction!
We Endeavour to contact all our candidates timeously to inform them of the outcome of their application. However, should you not receive any response from us regarding your application within the next week, please consider your application unsuccessful