The Uber Engineering Internship is a unique opportunity for Bachelor, Master and PhD students who are passionate about technology to work alongside our community of engineers and bridge the gap between academic theoretical knowledge and practical professional experience.
Are you a skilled software engineer who wants to take part in the fastest growing and exciting startup companies on the planet? Are you passionate about massive scalability and making our excellent technology available in international markets? Do you want to make important contributions to Uber’s success?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk with you. We believe that people are of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we cultivate an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
We are seeking a sharp and tech-savvy junior engineer to support our team as we continue to grow our global footprint. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber’s engineering efforts.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ objective feedback for continuous improvement.
- Self-starter. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Above-average monthly internship allowance, housing stipend, and Uber credits
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built – we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Receive mentorship from Uber engineers to guide you through your summer experience
- Build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology in a lively international work environment
- The possibility of joining the team permanently in the future