23 March, 2020
Logistics, Warehouse & Freight, Gauteng Johannesburg
Our Client requires the services of a Dispatch Clerk in the City Deep area
Ensure that all
- Processing of all orders confirmed for outgoing shipping.
- Prepare packing slips and/or waybills in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for the double check system in place within the company and where necessary seek assistance to ensure that every order is processes correctly with no error.
- Ensure that all orders are ready for shipping in time for the daily collection of parcels from the courier company.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and followed in line with company guidelines.
Ensure that all/any orders that are collected by a customer or delivered to a customer is checked before taken and that all required documentation is signed for by the customer.
Stock Control & Coordination
- Responsible for stock control of all inventory in the warehouse including daily, weekly and monthly stock take including spot checks and audits that may be required.
- Coordinating with the finance department at all times
- Coordinating with the finance department on all urgent or priority orders that may need to be processed.
- Provide the finance department with all waybills and necessary documents that need to be files for recording purposes.
- Ensure that the warehouse and your workplace are always maintained in a clean, orderly and hygienic manner at all times.
- Manage all stationery and packing supplies that are needed in order to run the warehouse efficiently.
- Ensuring that security of the warehouse is always maintained, screening access to the warehouse by any colleagues and refrain all access from any member of the public.
- If you feel your skills and experience are what we are looking for, please send your CV on email ot Roekaya@c-force.co.za
Please include your preferred contact details including your email address and availablibility.