21 March, 2020
A Commercial Attorney Practice in Pretoria, Erasmusrand is looking for a Candidate Attorney/ Senior Clerck or paralegal to join their dynamic team of professionals.
- Research of legal aspects required by the firm
- Drafting of contracts, opinions, memoranda and pleadings
- Appearances at courts, tribunal and governmental administrative offices such as the master, CIPC, deeds offices and others
- Administration of files and general office work as may be required by the firm
- Assist with the service delivery in all aspects to the firm’s customers and to ensure the satisfactory outcome of all matters where the firm is involved, and
- To ensure that the candidate attorney complies with all regulatory and ethical rules in respect of his/her conduct and work for the firm
- LLB Graduate
- Right of Appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Please forward your CV and latest academic report to email@example.com
Documents Collection Manager Required
United Call Centre Solutions is a well-established contact centre based in Randburg. We are seeking to employa manager for our documents collection department.
To manage 10-20 teams (averaging 10 documents collectors per team)
Daily,Weekly and Monthly reporting
Basic Salary R15k-R25k ( Negotiable depending on experience )
Previous Documents collection management experience is required.
If interested please send your cv’s to one of the following email addresses :
For further information please contact Hana on 079 614 2108