20 March, 2020
Graphic Designer Graduates needed DescriptionNow Hiring!
One of our clients is looking for Graphic Design Graduates in Johannesburg – Gauteng.
1. Graphic Design Internship
– National Diploma in Graphic Design (NQF Level 5)
– Matric (Grade 12)
– Age: 22 to 28
– Male & Female
– Preferably Johannesburg Residents
Graphic Designer Graduates
• Managing and processing a job from design to production.
• Willingness to learn and develop skills.
• Bringing the brand to life across multiple touch points.
• Following exact design instructions according to brief.
• Taking a job from initial concept and presentation for client right through to finished art for the suppliers.
• Producing designs on (or before!) the deadline.
• Assuring the quality of designs before sending to client.
• Preparing artwork for print according to printer specifications.
• Creating mock-ups for client and suppliers.
• Developing concepts that are both creative and practical in terms of the client’s needs.
• Interpreting briefs from account handlers, creative head or clients.
Why wait apply now!
Send your application to email@example.com or call 010 140 9510 for more info.
Stipend: R 4000.00
Job Reference #: Johannesburg Graphic Design Graduates
Job Reference #: Internship