SH is looking for an individual who is passionate and reliable.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness by ensuring all floors, rugs, carpets, walls, windows, mirrors, lights, staircases, toilets, coffee shops, and general areas are clean and presentable;
- Respect and maintain all cleaning equipment; keeping management informed accordingly so material shortages can be replaced;
- Ensure correct materials are used on correct surfaces;
- Ensure stock moved to the gallery floor is maintained and cleaned;
- Ensure all dustbins are free of rubbish and there are no papers lying around;
- Assist with stock takes/sectional counts as and when requested;
- Assist with making coffee, tea, and providing water for guests, as and when required;
- Report on usage of milk, sugar, tea and coffee, and give advice on order requirements;
- Maintain and demonstrate professionalism/customer relations by being polite, courteous, helpful and friendly whilst on the gallery floor;
- Respect company property and report any incidences to management.
Skills and attributes:
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness are maintained;
- Professional when interacting with customers.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please deem your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks.