A digital designer who will interpret and implement the creative vision across brands with specific focus on digital, social media, creative projects and website maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a strong, digital design background, which they will be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to predominantly online and social media marketing. A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the digital designer will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from immediate to the long term.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS / OUTPUTS
- Campaign Support
- Client Liaison
- Maintain Visual Components
- Creation of design and assets for use on their website, brand file and social media platforms.
- Work closely with copywriters on social content and strategies
- Design all social content, including the ideation thereof
- Work closely with social customer relations manager
- Work collaboratively with digital manager, suppliers and agencies to complete web-site maintenance tasks
- Design emailers across all brands
- Perform CMS changes on web-sites and mobi sites when required.
- Design digital banners in Flash and HTML 5 compatible with web and mobile devices.
- To maintain the high visual standards of the creative head and the marketing department a whole and to assist others in maintaining this standard.
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions
- To bring fresh ideas and approaches and perform any other duties as reasonable requested.
- Minimum 2-3 years extensive experience
- Able to create web and social media banners
- Able to design of mailers
- Video editing/video production experience
- Solid understand of branding
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual thinker
- Social Media
Salary: RMaket elated
Job Reference #: 1911