vacancy exists for an Area Manager, stationed at our East London branch and taking responsibility for sites within the Area and its surrounds. The main purpose of the position is to ensure the smooth running of daily operations, that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times, ensuring open communication between the Staff, Management and the Clients.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
– Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client.
– Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the client with regard to services rendered.
– Ensuring that Security staff maintain required performance at all times.
– Dealing with all required administration matters.
– Liaising daily with branch and regional management on various operational issues.
– Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports.
– Effecting disciplinary standards
Skills, experience and requirements:
– Matric certificate and / or equivalent
– PSIRA Grade A registration and accreditation.
– At least 3 years’ experience in the security industry.
– Must display good leadership qualities.
– Must be firearm competent in all firearms
– Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs
– Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license is required.
– Own Laptop / Tablet with 3G Card
Other personality attributes:
– Good administration skills
– Interpersonal skills
– People management skills
– Client liaison skills
– Planning skills
– Analytical & critical thinking skills
– Goal setting
– Driving & managing change
– Driving for results
– Communicating direction
– Development of others
– Communication skills
– Customer focus
– Team work
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on the 16th April 2019, to Mrs. Luzanne Fouché, at:
Email address: Luzannef@fidelitysecurity.co.za