e.CSO.Sports Content Marketer: Brazilian Portugues
Our client based is in search of a e.CSO.Sports Content Marketer to join their team. You will report to the Sports Content Lead, the Sports Content Marketer will be responsible for targeting and delivering content to players as part of the Sports CRM Strategy.
• Plan and execute weekly website and outbound communications content via SMS and Push notification
• Ensure the displayed content is relevant to current events and business priority
• Full responsibility of time management, ensuring all image assets, terms etc. are ready online on the correct platforms in time and linking correctly
• Full responsibility for the execution of outbound communications campaigns via SMS and Push based on the approved weekly planning including the correct customer segmentation, events and markets
• Work with In-House CMS system ensuring that the sports offers on the website are relevant, correct and timed according to events and markets
• Manage all content areas with differing approaches for various platforms and languages
• Ensure accuracy of all content, flawless in terms of grammar, spelling, layout, tone of voice, compliance etc.
• React to and execute any requests/website spot checks from stakeholders including the retention team and the Sports Content Team Leads
• Backend management to ensure that the structure is easy to follow and use
• Attend calls with stakeholders to present and discuss the content schedules
• Edit and create images for the website in Photoshop
• Liaise with traders and marketing teams to create relevant and correct live, in-play sport offers and markets
• Communicate with and assisting retention team with website images and copy proofing
• Liaise with the customer service team inform the teams of in-play and retention initiatives undertaken from Cape Town, where necessary
• Continuously optimize campaigns through working with the Sports Teams in London and Malta
• Active role in helping to manage, influence and develop the product
• Fostering and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (including service areas supporting all regions) to share expertise
• Follow departmental processes and keeping abreast with all changes at all times
• Deliver high quality work which is tracked through KPIs Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201491 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201491