GSK: Pharmacy Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Location: Epping, Western Cape
To enable the Pharmacist Intern to apply in practice his / her theoretical knowledge and also to gain practical experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment under the supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Practical application of legal and ethical aspects of professional practice
- Broad understanding of all activities within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities required to produce pharmaceuticals
- No direct reports.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Works under the professional supervision of a registered pharmacist whilst rotating through various departments and value streams across the Site.
- Minimum of B Pharm or BSc Pharm
- Registered as a Pharmacist Intern with the South African Pharmacy Council
- No experience required.
- In-house induction.
- Relevant GSK policies procedures, processes and systems.
- GMP, QMS, EHS and GPS requirements.
- Continuing education with focus on current Act 101/1965 and Act53/1974
- Job specific Intern Training Curriculum (in-house) including
- – Core SOPs
- – On-The-Job training