Posted by: admin on
February 29, 2016
Date: Feb 28, 2016
Location: Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
|Additional Location(s) or Information: IT Analyst Intern Duration: 1 year Location: Paris, France Start Date: September 2016
|Job Category: Information Technology
|Level of Experience: Intern
|Requisition #: S998421
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have the desire to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced global environment then a Cisco graduate role is a great way to begin your career. Working at Cisco is rewarding and fun and we always encourage the contribution of individuals to our company success. Our graduates will work alongside experienced professionals, from day one. If you are looking for a career that will impact the direction of one of the leading technology companies in the world, then Cisco is the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for technology and solid academic foundations in analytical disciplines. Cisco is a strong advocate of using its own networking, data centre and collaboration products and solutions internally; Cisco IT deploys these technologies – the result being that Cisco IT accrues a great deal of experience in how to design, deploy and operate these solutions within a large global enterprise. This kind of ‘reference deployment’ information is crucial for Cisco’s customers, lending credibility to Cisco solutions and the company as a trusted advisor.
As a Technical Analyst Intern you will interact with business users to assess business needs and develop effective solutions. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a number of different areas/projects.
Day to day that means:
• Full IT project lifecycle from inception to delivery.
• Learning Oracle Database & Oracle E Business Skills.
• Practical use of Object Orientated technologies and frameworks.
• Stakeholder Management
• Requirements Gathering
• Use Case Modelling
• Data Analysis (Entity Relationship Diagramming & Object Orientated Modeling)
• Integration Methods and Technologies
• IT Architecture Practices
• Working with the design, engineering and software testing team.
• Studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Computer Science, IT, Math, Physics, Engineering or similar disciplines preferred)
• You have strong communication and presentation skills.
• You are capable of data gathering, processing and presentation (e.g. Oracle, SQL and Excel, PowerPoint)
• You are familiar with Data Modeling (RDMBS knowledge & Database Normalisation) and Object Orientated Technologies (Java ideally)
• Passionate about technology and opened to learning new things and develop.
• Legally eligible to live and work in the France (student visa does not apply)
|Job Type: Intern/Co-Op
|Opportunity Category: *None