Print shop manager/operator/designer
Print shop : We are an embroiderer with a small but thriving, digital direct-to- garment printing division. We are looking for a capable, responsible person to run the printing side of the business.
1. Do the actual printing on garments and fabric.
2. Do basic graphic editing and setup of artwork for printing.
3. Manage your time and production.
4. Receive and answer e-mails and take instruction from customers.
7. Basic maintenance of machines
1. Working knowledge of Photoshop and CorelDraw or similar vector application.
2. Sending emails. Using Google’s image search.
3. Eye for detail.
4. Be able to work on your own, without constant supervision.
5. Personal discipline – manage your time and workload.
6. Speak and write English well. Additional languages are an advantage.
7. Read with comprehension. Write clearly.
8. Problem solving.
9. Eagerness and willingness to learn.
We are a small, family business, so you won’t be working in a high-stress corporate environment. This job is a great way to gain experience in a variety of fields. It is well suited to recent student graduates who are mature enough to accept responsibility.
Interested applicants can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a test via email, to confirm they possess the necessary skills. All correspondence we received will be judged as part of your application. NO CHANCERS.