HR Consultant (6 Months Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
To provide specialist Human Resources support to stakeholders by facilitating and integrating alignment to Nedbank Human Resources processes and practices across the Human Resources value chain to optimise Human Capital.
- Address business needs regarding Human Resources (HR) policies, normal and annual processes and procedures.
- Deliver on agreed targets, due dates and within Service level agreements, by engaging stakeholders and giving them regular feedback.
- Comply with standards by ensuring personal adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor stakeholder compliance to HR policies and compliance..
- Co-ordinate and deliver processes across the HR value chain within Service Level Agreement (SLA) by applying effective use of resources and adhering to policy and processes.
- Deliver agreed business results by using resources effectively.
- Meet technical, company and practical standards by adhering to internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Implement changes and seek opportunities to improve HR Business processes across the HR value chain
- Support business efforts in achieving transformation goals by ensuring that own and stakeholders HR business processes are adhered too.
- Establish a culture conducive to diversity by participating in transformation surveys and processes.
- Add value to Nedbank by implementing innovative HR ideas & solutions.
- Meet and understand stakeholders needs regarding staffing solutions by communicating and conducting analysis.
- Create synergy and ensure business needs are met by building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Build and maintain internal & external vendor & supplier relationships through engagement.
- Understand and support the Nedbank values in all business processes.
- Improve personal capability & professional growth by keeping abreast of legislative and other industry changes.
- Achieve team goals and success through own contribution and participation.
- Ensure that the right HR information is provided to stakeholders in the right way and at the right time through stakeholder enagement, meetings and feedback sessions.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Relevant HR Honours Degree
Minimum Experience Level
HR Administrator experience (at least a year) and 2 -3 years HR Consultant experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business metrics applied to the HR function
- Employment Equity / DTI plans/labour legislation
- Human Resources systems
- Interviewing techniques
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Principles of project management
- Remuneration policies and principles
- Selection and hiring laws
- Oral and written communication techniques
- Personnel recruitment
- Personnel selection
- Earning Trust
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Driving for results
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566