Business Analyst Nedbank Jobs
To apply a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst stakeholders in order to understand the problems; opportunities; needs; structure; policies and operations of the organisation on medium to large projects / medium risk. To recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals and to elicit and analyse the actual needs of the stakeholders; facilitate communication between organisational units and play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and may serve as a translator between these groups.
- To elicit, analyse and document the actual needs of stakeholders, facilitate communication between organisational units, play a central role in aligning the needs of business with the capabilities delivered by information technology and provide input into solution recommendations that enable Group Finance to achieve its goals.
- Plan business analysis activities, communication approach, requirements management and analysis performance.
- Prepare for elicitation, conduct elicitation activities, document and confirm elicitation results.
- Analyse and document enterprise through the application of the appropriate techniques.
- Participate in stakeholder identification and analysis
- Define the business needs, assess capability gaps, determine solution approach, define solution scope and prepare business case.
- Analyse, specify, model, organise, prioritise, verify, validate and document requirements.
- Manage solution scope and requirements as well as requirements traceability; maintain requirements re-use; prepare and communicate requirements package.
- Assess and validates solution through the application of the appropriate techniques. Assess proposed solution and organisational readiness, allocate requirements, validate solution and solution performance.
- Actively builds, sustains and leverages relationships with persons within his/her area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements.
- Manages conflict and helps stakeholders to agree to requirements.
- Works with clients to define business objectives, processes and requirements.
- Prepare test packs, conduct system testing and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Relevant qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA™ Endorsed Education Providers contributing towards future certification.
Type of Exposure
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Transformation & Innovation Results
- Managed Process Results
- Managed Relationships
- Managed self
Minimum Experience Level
4 – 6 years working experience (business or IT) 2 years practical experience of the business analysis discipline.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Data analysis
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Business Reporting Skills
- Relevant Governance controls and regulatory knowledge
- Information Technology concepts
- Object Orientation (Devlopers)
- Usability and GUI techniques
- Risk Management in Banking
- Problem solving skills
- Modelling (ARIS /UML)
- End -to End Innovation Lifecycle Method
- BA Body Of Knowledge
- Functions Specific Policies Procedures and system Knowledge
- Business Analysis Descipline , Techniques and Practices
- Use Of Business Assessment tools:Feasibility studies , business cases…
- Continuous Learning
- Decision Making
- Resolving Conflict
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- High-Impact Communication
- Quality Orientation
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566