Payroll HR Administrator Sage 300 People
• VIP People System, includes:
Responsible for preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for 300 monthly employees on VIP People payroll system (this includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations, claims, etc.) and 20 weekly wages.
• Ensure compliance to BCEA for monthly salaried employees Maintenance of electronic personnel files IT 88 processing Monthly SARS submissions, monthly UIF submissions and declarations as well as annual and bi-annual SARS submissions and all SARS related payments on e – filing and easy filing Prepare and process all payroll EFT payments onto the online banking system Prepare and reconcile all 3rd party payments (medical, provident and pension fund and staff card) Compile and analyse ad hoc reports to management and head office Liaise with external service providers (medical, provident, , external auditors, VIP and SARS) Action all annual and adhoc increases and mail merge increase letters to staff Administer and maintain the VIP ESS system (+/- 300) including all leave processes and personal detail updates Monthly ESS presentations for new staff (Induction program) Advise staff on leave policies and assist with leave planning Print final reports and do final audit for all staff prior to final transfer of salary payments Prepare monthly reports for submission to finance and ad hoc Administration of Time and Attendance on Trac Tec and custodian of system administration Assist HR in all salary related functions including salary structuring, bench marking, annual reviews and bonus runs. Absenteeism Management Reconciliation payroll with General Ledger System Maintenance and dealing with VIP Administer disability payments and reconcile to recoveries from the Insurer. Any death claims. Administer, reconcile and balance the payroll. Prepare journals for general ledger posting at month end for both monthly and weekly payrolls. Compile returns and process payments for statutory payroll deductions, i.e. PAYE, UIF, SDL and yearly reporting of COID. Administer all 3rd party payments including garnishee orders. Submit detailed analysis, statements and returns to relevant authorities and insurers. Complete IRP5’s reconciliation and tax year-end procedures. Update Easyfile for SARS to have IRP5 populated to employees profile with SARS. Issuing IRP5 once finalized. Perform payroll system maintenance. Gather information for audit purposes and assist with audit queries. Submit information yearly budgets Maintain a proper document control system Manpower statistics and reporting (monthly and as requested)
• Payroll Administration experience essential
• Knowledge of statutory payroll deductions i.e. (PAYE, UIF, SDL, COID).
• Knowledge of BCEA and Employee Tax Law….
Job Reference #: 201229