Consultant – GRAP Financial Reporting and PFMA.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To be responsible for assisting in Financial Reporting for Annual Financial Statements in Compliance with GRAP and the PFMA.
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Assist to Compile Annual Financial Statements and Fixed assets registers as well as monthly management reports for a client portfolio.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and clients to ensure that audit queries are resolved satisfactorily.
• Ensure compliance of all financial transactions, with GAAP/GRAP and PFMA in order to achieve a clean audit report.
• Review of information to be submitted to the main stakeholders
• compile working papers for utilization by external and internal audit.
• System analysis and support
• Other accounting and data related work.
B Com Accounting with completed Articles in public sector.
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience preparing GRAP compliant AFS and AG audits.
• Solid experience in Financial Accounting and AG audits.
• Solid understanding of mSCOA
• Can work with no supervision.
• Advanced excel
Extensive knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, VAT Act and GRAP. Solid experience in people skills. AG audit / GRAP experience – AFS experience -GRAP fixed assets register – Own laptop – willing to travel- own car beneficial
Contract position. Market related Salary.
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, we will call you.