Business Analyst Nedbank Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Advert Closing Date
Project, Process and Product
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Relevant Bachelors degree
- Relevant qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers contributing towards future certification.
Minimum Experience Level
6 – 10 years working experience (business or IT) in various analysis roles. 4 years practical experience of the business analysis discipline.
To apply a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst stakeholders in order to understand the problems; opportunities; needs; structure; policies and operations of the organisation on large; high risk and complex projects. To recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. To elicit and analyse the actual needs of the stakeholders; facilitate communication between organisational units and play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and may serve as a translator between these groups. The senior BA has years of deep practical experience in the role; with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations. The senior BA knows what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks. He or she works independently and may plan; supervise or lead the work of others on large projects and work efforts. The senior BA has a deep working knowledge of most; if not all; business analysis practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders by managing conflict, agreeing on task and project requirements, and remaining impartial in requirements discussions.
- Facilitate requirements workshop, maintain group focus and leads discussion toward stated goals.
- Define business objectives, processes and requirements.
- Build, sustain and leverage relationships with persons within and outside area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements.
- Manage client and stakeholder expectations.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes.
- Add value to Nedbank by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Deliver systems, products and projects by applying the standard Nedbank Business Analysis (BA) methodology.
- Deliver project results cost effectively on time and within risk parameters.
- Ensure improved results.
- Plan and monitor business analysis activities, communication approach, requirements management and analysis performance.
- Conduct and document requirements elicitation through the application of brainstorming, prototyping, etc Ensure work is completed to plan.
- Analyse and document the enterprise.
- Prepare business cases.
- Justify the investment for business initiative.
- Comply with risk standards – monitoring and take correcting if necessary.
- Deliver required output by ensuring work obstacles and problems are managed effectively.
- Assess and validate solutions and requirements.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
- Ensure knowledge management by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses.
- Ensure team success.
- Actively promote and contribute to the organisation’s Business Analysis (BA) Centre of Excellence in defining the BA practices for the organisation.
Type of Exposure
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Transformation & Innovation
- Managed Process Results
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self and Team
- Supported Transformation, Change and continued Improvement
- Decision Making
- Resolving Conflict
- Building partnerships
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- High-Impact Communication
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact Asanda Nodendwa for more information about this exciting opportunity with Nedbank.
***All applications are managed through our Careers Page and must be completed on the system.
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566