Corporate Account Manager Nedbank Job
Location: Cape Town, ZA
Advert Closing Date
29 March 2018
We are looking for a Corporate Account Manager to create awareness of Nedbank products and services and make banking convenient in the clients’ workplace, so that Nedbanks’ revenue and market share are increased.
- Managing 17 Blue Chip Amex, Visa Corporate & Procurement clients within my portfolio.
- Doing need analysis to seek more opportunities or banking solution in order to offer additional products e.g. membership rewards, BTA for effective account management, limit increase proposal.
- Conduct weekly and monthly account status reports/meetings with our clients and their Travel Agents.
- Arrange quarterly meetings with decision makers (CFO’s, MD”s and Directors) of different companies within my portfolio to present reviews account reviews, business plans in order to understand their needs and to provide recommendation where necessary i.e. on account growth and monthly expenditure or limit increases.
- Cross sell Amex Travel Cards to obtain additional card members in order to increase cardholder’s base and spend.
- Maintain sales and profitability by reaching targets within my portfolio.
- Compiling monthly reports to illustrate card in force, spend by merchants, spend category (flights, accommodation and car hire expenditure) delinquent accounts and turnover etc.
- Manage risk by encouraging clients who are on arrears status to make payments to their accounts timeously.
- Conduct status meetings with internal customers/all stakeholders i.e.: (Credit, IT Operations, and Collections Client services) to ensure that we offer excellent service to our clients.
- Assisting clients with their recons and disputed balances, interest charged and payments for American Express and Visa cards for my portfolio.
- Conducting monthly conference calls/meetings with Global Account Managers to ensure that we service our clients in line with the global agreement that is in place.
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 years experience in an Key Account or Relationship Management role including experience in engaging with clients to represent the brand and to generate revenue and experience in presenting (PowerPoint).
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree / NQF 5 or 6 in a financial or business field.
Type of Exposure
- Problem solving
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Preparing reports
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Communicating internally
- Interacting with external clients
- Generating revenue and tracking revenue stats
- working in a fast -paced environment
- Making presentations to groups at all levels
- Working in a team”
- Working with spread sheets
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Tools)
- Banking Platform
- BTA Power Link
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Delivering High-Impact Presentations
- Building partnerships
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566