Manager: Credit Nedbank Jobs
Location: Edenvale, ZA
Advert Closing Date
27 March 2018
Bachelor of Commerce , Diploma
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
Minimum Experience Level
10 years experience in a credit management role with 2-3 years people management
To manage credit through a team within a specific area / cluster in order to ensure the acquisition of quality assets; enhancements of revenues and maintenance thereof within laid down policies and procedures.
- Ensure client satisfaction through provision of proactive/innovative solutions and adherence to acceptable turnaround times.
- Understand client needs and their operating environment.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relations. Identify development areas.
- Provide good service and turnaround times to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure staff operate within guidelines.
- Review and recommend appropriate allocation of mandates.
- Manage the quality of Credit Management Information System (CMIS) and exceptions.
- Operate within personal mandate through reviews and audit processes.
- Ensure that quality decisions are made.
- Ensure the book is appropriately risk rated and adequately impaired.
- Provide timely information by preparing accurate, timely and relevant credit reports for review by management and committees.
- Monitor and manage turnaround times.
- Ensure that audit findings are addressed.
- Ensure transformational target are met.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Address issues raised in culture surveys.
- Create a client service culture, delivering worldclass service.
- Achieve operational excellence.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps.
- Follow the ecruitment process when recruiting talent.
- Maintain a high performing team andensure an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through conducting career conversations, using the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
- Manage the onboarding process of new employees.
- Minimise risks and grow assets.
- Enhance revenue.
- Manage returns through appropriate pricing for risk and setting appropriate fees.
- Minimise losses and impairments.
- Manage the Client Service Team to improve efficiency and minimise expenses.
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of people
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Creating a business plan
- Conducting performance appraisal interviews
- Conducting performance feedback meetings
- Implementing a strategic plan
- Checking performance data to measure employee performance
- Measuring client satisfaction
- Working with clients to solve client problems
- Enforcing disciplinary actions against employees
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfaction
- Assuming a key leadership role
- Coaching and mentoring of others
- Recruiting and staffing
- Providing constructive feedback to employees
- Managing business risks
- Credit management
- Earning Trust
- Customer Focus
- Guiding Team Success
- Driving for Results
- Guiding Sales Opportunities
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact Asanda Nodendwa for more information about this exciting opportunity with Nedbank.
***All applications are managed through our Careers Page and must be completed on the system.
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566