Sales and Service Consultant Nedbank Jobs
Location: Nelspruit, ZA
Sales and Service Consultant
Mpumalanga, Nelspruit, Riverside mall
22 March 2018
Nedbank Retail and Business Banking
Nedbank Retail and Business Banking takes care of all our individual clients, as well as businesses with an annual turnover of less than R700 million.
Though our retail channels of more than 1 000 staffed outlets and 3 500 ATMs, we offer a full range of services, including: transactional banking; card solutions; lending solutions; deposit-taking; risk management; a range of investment products; and card-acquiring services for business.
To retain, maintain and increase Nedbank’s client base through relevant need-based selling and servicing of financial products and services to various Loan outlets.
- Deliver on targets, due dates & all service level agreements by selling Nedbank products in identified communities
- Accept and implement advice, resulting in improved performance by identifying sales opportunities and community involvement.
- Understand and meet client needs through conducting client needs-based analysis aligned to Nedbank procedures and FAIS Act.
- Create synergy and build relationships with internal stakeholders by participating in collaboration meetings and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Build and maintain internal and external vendor and supplier relationships by identifying improvement opportunities and by meeting with vendors and suppliers according to Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure work completed to plan, progress reviewed and corrective action taken by monitoring activities, reviewing action plans and taking corrective action.
- Deliver agreed results and create an environment in communities for selling Nedbank products and services by utilizing resources according to Nedbank policies and procedures.
- Manage risk by meeting technical, company standards, practices and resource management (e.g. ultraviolet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Comply with risk standards, monitor and ensure corrective action by taking
- and resolving challenges in community sales areas.
- Identify and resolve work obstacles and problems through participating in team meetings, sharing information and reviewing performance against targets and standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or related qualification
- RE (Regulatory Examination) 1
Minimum Experience Level
- At least 2 years Sales experience within a banking environment
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Managing conflict situations
- Comparing two or more sets of information.
- Communicating internally
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Building and maintaining effective relationships externally and internally
- Managing customer expectations
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast passed environment
- Working in a team
- Working with spread sheets
- Sales Disposition
- High-Impact Communication
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- Active Learning
- Managing Work
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566