Posted by: admin on
January 30, 2018
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
The Health and Welfare Sector Education and TRaining Authority is offering internship opportunities in the fields listed below:
- Intern: Human Resource: To gain training and workplace experience in the provisioning of HR transactional/functional support; HR Administration & Information management.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Human Resource Management email@example.com
|Skills Development Planning (SDP)
- Intern: Skills Development Planning : To gain training and workplace experience in the Skills Development planning, tracking; documentation management; Planning, preparing, implementing learning programmes and coordinating thereof by delegation of the SDP
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Business Administration, Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification [2x] firstname.lastname@example.org
|Office of the CEO
- Intern: Office of the CEO: To gain training and workplace experience in the legal support, advice and consultation to HWSETA, board, stand ing committees and stakeholders and provide strategic management administration to the office of the CEO for effective and efficient coordination of the organisation and the CEO Office. Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support Bachelor’s
Degree or equivalent, LLB . National Diploma or
Degree or N6 in Business Administration or Secretarial qualification. [2x] email@example.com
|Information Technology (IT)
- Intern: Information Technology : To gain training and workplace experience in the maintenance and performance of the organizational IT infrastructure performing technical work installing, operating and providing second level support for the local and wide area networks, personal computer s and the PBX . Provides operational and technical support of User – , Application and Server requirements and sustainment of efficient performance of and preventative maintenance of hardware and software National Diploma or
Degree or N6 in Computer and Information Sciences, General; Computer Science; Information Science/Studies; Management Information Systems, General firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intern: Finance: To gain training and workplace experience in the Cash Book function, Petty Cash and in Debtors and Creditors functions. Banking and reconciliation of deposits.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Finance email@example.com
|Supply Chain Management
- Intern: Supply Chain Management : To gain training and workplace experience in the administrative support in the procurement of goods, management of the tender processes, management of requisition, ordering, distribution and adminis tration of stationery.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Supply Chain Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intern: Marketing: To gain training and workplace experience in event management, implement branding initiatives, maintain an up – to – date media contact database, reporting, development of communications strategy and programme, producing marketing plans, advertising activities, manage stakeholder relationships.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Marketing email@example.com
|Research, Information, Monitoring and Evaluation (RIME)
- Intern: Research, Information, Monitoring and Evaluation : To gain training and workplace experience in working with Researchers in development of data collection instructions, Capturing and analysis of data, Report writing, Presentation of findings, Administrative functions relating to research, Understanding of Research methods and process.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Education – with a distinct interest in the wonders of the Research environment (NQF level 7) [2x] firstname.lastname@example.org
|Education Training Quality Assurance (ETQA)
- Intern: ETQA: To gain training and workplace experience in ensuring that education and training systems, processes, procedures and qualifications are in place to ensure that high quality education and training is available in the education sector as per th e relevant pieces of legislation. Bachelor’s
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification [2x] email@example.com
|Provincial Offices – (Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, KwaZulu Natal, Free State, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape) [x9]
- TVET Learners : Administrator learner : Assist with administrative duties in the provincial offices, filing, record keeping, switchboard and general administrative duties. Providing administrative assistance to the ETQA division, including overall planning, tracking and documentation management.
N 6 in Business Admin/Public Admin or Office Administration firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prospective candidate should have NO working experience in the field of study and prior internship experience.
- The successful cand idate will receive a s tipend.
- Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
- HWSETA will verify credit and criminal record as well as qualifications.
- The HWSETA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with short – listed candidates