Helpdesk Engineer (1st Line)
Posted by: Jameela Smith on November 17, 2017
- S+ (Compulsory)
- National Diploma in Technology (optional)
- Helpdesk / Desktop Support (1st line support)
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues using basic commands.
- Ability and demonstration to analyze information, log files, events and alerts.
- Research and solve problems
- Microsoft Office stack
- Knowledge of Networking, routing and switching, VPN, Firewalls, Protocols, IPS, IDS
- Antivirus Solutions and the concepts related to these solutions
- End Point solutions – encryption
- SMTP/Email, SPAM, whitelisting, blacklisting, phishing and data loss prevention
- Internet Access, controls, proxies
Apply Now – https://goo.gl/RgCbMT