AngloGold Ashanti: Internships 2018 in Eastern Cape
AngloGold Ashanti invites applicants to apply for internships / graduates Programme for 2017 / 2018 in Eastern Cape who meets the sets criterias. AngloGold Ashanti is a leading global gold producer operating in 11 countries and listed on five stock exchanges, including the NYSE.
Internship Application Closing date: 30 September 2017
Internship Provider: AgloGold Ashanti
Internship Location : Eastern Cape
- South African citizens
- Below the age of 35 years
- Must reside in Matlosana, Merafong and the major labour sending areas in the Eastern Cape and to children of the company’s employees.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme.
Conditions of the company sponsorship programme
- Should an applicant be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening on engagement to determine their suitability and fitness for internship positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
- Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following: South African identity document; Grade 12 results and proof of school (letter from the school); Proof of completed tertiary qualification and, mining industry certification (were applicable or relevant) or complete transcript of tertiary academic record; Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
- Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified.