Anglo American: Engineering Internships 2017 / 2018 in SA
Anglo American is offering Engineering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 / 2018 in South Africa. Anglo American, one of the world’s largest mining companies invites applications for BLAST graduate programme (Building Leaders and Shaping Talent).
The BLAST programme offers unique opportunities to the candidates on the programme.The roles are carefully selected to ensure the BLASTer has the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and experience which will equip them to be part of the Emerging Talent population in the company.
Internship Application deadline is 30 July 2017
Internship Provider : Angola American
Internship Location : South Africa
Field of Studies :
- National Dioloma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- National Dioloma / Degree in Mining Engineering
- National Dioloma / Degree in Chemical Engineering
- National Dioloma / Degree in Business Science/Finance
- Excellent academics
- Demonstration of strong leadership
- Possess drive and ambition and a passion for new challenges
- Actively participates in campus or community life.
How to apply