Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer [Cape Town]
Salary: Market Related dependent on experience
Benefits: Bonus Schemes and Provident Fund
(Is expected to include, although not limited too)
- Attend and contribute in brand and campaign brainstorms
- Develop, design, create and manage all design material across the various marketing mediums
- Provide ideas, concepts, examples, mock ups and preliminary designs for campaigns
- Maintain company website from a content point of view
- The ability to handle several projects at a time
- The ability to work autonomously on a brief and also take guidance in input from the Marketing team and senior designer in the team
- Deadline driven, proactive thinking, energised and attention to detail
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Must have a great working knowledge of the Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (flash knowledge will be beneficial).
- The ability to deep etch images with a quick turnaround
- A relevant degree or diploma, majoring in Graphic Design
- Strong typographical knowledge and interest
- Willing to take instruction / guidance
- Idea generator
- Great repro knowledge in setting up final artwork for suppliers
About the company
Our client is a fast growing footwear apparel company with 42 branches across South Africa. They Value belief in self and others and offer customers and suppliers peace of mind in their promise to always under promise and over deliver. They provide their employees with all the necessary tools to assist them in developing and growing their careers and believe in the motto that a happy employee makes for a successful business.
Ready to start your journey with us? Then forward a copy of your updated CV to Lauren@andromedarecruit.co.za today for consideration.