Desktop Support Technician (Remote)
A progressive IT company seeks to provide customer service and operational support across company group chain to UK client base users. Deliver customer service excellence to both internal and external users by identifying issues and initiating corrective actions to remedy cause of concern. The successful candidate will have a keen sense of relaying technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner to all customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer service levels
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers
- Assist any individual contacting the service desk.
- Resolve and remedy customer technical questions
- Resolve queries via telephone, live chat, and email correspondence.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot errors/issues reported before escalation
- Follow and execute support protocol for escalation.
- Assist internal staff with support related queries.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions to improve on service delivery.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention customer base.
- solutions and enhance customer service delivery.
- Follows all required support processes and protocol and set out by
- Customer Service Manager.
- Identify recurring incidents and trends, and escalate appropriately.
- Monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Keeping abreast with changes and updates to company’s services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Grade 12, post-matric qualification advantageous.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Desktop support environment
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org – and indicate your salary expectation and notice period.