Graphic Artist Internship at SAP 2016
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Video recording / editing / production capabilities, preferably experienced with software like Camtasia / Final Cut Pro / Adobe Premiere / iMovie etc
- Web page creation / editing using HTML / CSS & other related technologies
- Excellent Powerpoint skills, any other presentation software experience like Keynote / Prezi / Slate / Haiku deck etc a bonus
- Photoshop (or related SW) experience
- General desktop publishing skills & experience
- IT / tech savvy and learn new tools / technologies
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance from us, self starter
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.