JUNIOR MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE – RETAIL INDUSTRY
JUNIOR MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE | RETAIL INDUSTRY
BELLVILLE, CAPE TOWN | BASIC SALARY R5 000
PERM POSITION | START MARCH 2016
Our client is a well-established and results-driven marketing company that does the marketing for shopping centres in the Western Cape. They are seeking a Junior Marketing Representative to host various promotions and events at various shopping centres.
- Relevant Diploma in Marketing – Preferred but not essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- 1-2 years in a role within professional services environment (retail would also be satisfactory)
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) essential
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Come up with new creative marketing ideas which can be used for the planning of the new marketing year
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan
- Manage the marketing budget and working with budgets of the approved marketing plan and keeping within budgets are very important
- Execution of events and promotions, results tracking and consumer research for the shopping centre to ensure consistent, cost efficient expenditures
- Planning, organising and management of events from start to finish
- Assist with preparing and compiling marketing collateral, prepare a detailed project plan and projected budget for the monthly marketing event
- Provide post event analysis, budget recons and participant feedback and incorporate learning into
- future marketing events
- Upkeep of social media for each shopping centre
- Data compiling
- Communicate with tenants on a monthly basis, post specials of tenants’ properties on the shopping centre’s websites and Facebook pages
- Monthly tenant visits
- Monthly newsletter to be distributed to the tenants
- Assembles monthly reports
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all is in order for delivery and distribution
- Manage the printing/distribution process of drops / flyers
- Management of promoters for each event
- Compile a month-end a report on the centre which will be discussed with the Owner of the shopping centres
APPLY WITH YOUR MOVE PERSONNEL – TODAY!
Email your Updated CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 021 557 0934 for more information.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.
You will receive an automated response to your email which will confirm that we have received your CV. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 3 days of applying, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Please DO NOT respond via gumtree, as this inbox is not monitored. We need all CVs to be emailed. Thank you.
Visit our website and register your CV directly on to our candidate database:www.yourmovepersonnel.co.za
LIKE our Facebook Page and keep Up-to-date, Motivated, Inspired & have all jobs loaded directly to your newsfeed:www.facebook.com/yourmovepersonnel
Get YOUR CV professionally prepared Today. Let us help YOU –Visit www.cv-service.co.za
With Us, It’s All About You!