Business Development Officers required for every province
Business Development Officer – National
Masifunde Training Centre is a private training provider specialising in delivering qualifications and skills programmes in the financial services sector and is in the process of expanding its Gauteng and Western Cape branches. We are looking for a Business Development Officers who are dynamic, outgoing and who has qualities that are in line with our culture, vison and mission.
- Develop a master client list.
- Prepare and present business proposals as per client needs analysis
- Answer product related questions and other queries via e-mail, telephone, etc
- Keep accurate sales records as required.
- Create a positive image of the company at all times with staff and clients.
- To promote the Brand.
- Source new suppliers through different avenues (cold calling, lead generating, networking, etc)
- Execute appropriate sales strategy and business plan to ensure sales targets are met.
Education, experience and skills recommended:
- The successful candidate should have at least matric with proven sales track record of 3 to 5 years
- Own reliable transport and a valid driver’s licence
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent education or experience.
- High degree of integrity.
- Ability to think on his or her feet, learn quickly, and solve problems effectively and insightfully – Creative in finding and identifying leads.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation and demonstrated ability to close sales and influence and persuade prospects to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm and persistent attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, organization and time-management skills.
- Willingness to learn, grow professionally and contribute to the team’s success.
- Must be organised, responsible and reliable
- Must be accurate and efficient
Remuneration: Attractive commission structure
Location: Positions available in Bloemfontein; Port Elizabeth; Kimberley; Nelspruit; Polokwane